According to the Institute of Medicine’s 2011 report titled “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health,” “Developing effective teams is critical to achieving care that is patient-centered, safer, timelier, and more effective, efficient, and equitable.” It is clear that how care is delivered is as important as what care is delivered. Take the first step in learning how to build and leverage an interdisciplinary team that embraces a collaborative practice to improve the quality of care and patient outcomes.
Learn how to develop and work on a highly functional interprofessional team. Leverage your colleagues, patients, families, caregivers, and communities with the goal of delivering the highest-quality care.
During this 90-minute on-demand webinar, you will:
- Discover the five benefits of a collaborative partnership and how it improves the quality of care.
- Identify the four barriers to achieving a collaborative partnership.
- Learn how to transition from working in a domination model to a partnership model.
- Uncover the core competencies needed to build and maintain interprofessional partnerships.
- Get real-world strategies on how to communicate effectively within an interprofessional team.
- And much more .
Don't miss your chance to get the skills and knowledge you need to transform yourself and your team members into exceptional collaborators, interprofessional business partners, and caregivers.